We wanted to introduce everyone to our new foster daughter, Alynna. She's going to be staying with us for a while and we are very happy to have her with us. Isn't she cute? She is very motherly and loves to take care of our baby, Baylee. She practicly begs to hold and feed her whenever we'll let her. Our cat Tucker loves to sleep in her room and is doing a good job of keeping her company while she's away from home. Alynna likes to do things like play with Barbies, paint, do crafts, watch movies, and go to the park. Her favorite things to eat are cereal and pizza. She has a very contagious laugh and is fun to have as a playmate for the kids. She and Melody are both learning how hard it is to have a "sister" your age all of a sudden that wants to share your clothes, toys, and friends. And that's Alynna in a nut shell!
I'm also putting up some of the pictures that Breezy took of our family. I am so happy with the pictures that she took of us.
http://www.breezystudios.com/ You could be happy too! Her pictures are totally worth every penny.
9 comments:
So cute! I love the little boots in a row and Baylee is a pretty little baby! I hope the clothes worked out!
Those pictures are fantastic! You have really cute kids!!!
They turned out great !
everybody loos good !
The pics are so cute and Baylee is such a doll! We need to get together sometime, I'd love to talk about foster care, I have a ton of questions.
Your pictures are absolutely gorgeous! With the crazy day that day you would never know it by your pictures:). Your kids are all smiling and Baylee's outfit and dress and her accessories are so cute. How fun to have so many amazing pictures.
Love the family pics!
hey I noticed you haven't changed my blog address on your blog under "my blog list". It is showing my old blog which hasn't been updated in 3 weeks. Click on my name by this comment to go to my new address and all the missed posts. See you New Years Eve!
hey I noticed you haven't changed my blog address on your blog under "my blog list". It is showing my old blog which hasn't been updated in 3 weeks. Click on my name by this comment to go to my new address and all the missed posts. See you New Years Eve!
Emily! Your Christmas cards turned out PERFECT!! Thank you so much for thinking of us! What a gorgeous family. I can't believe you just had your fourth baby! congratulations!What a crazy and happy time for you I'm sure :) That is such a wonderful thing you are doing with Foster Care- and Alynna sure is a cutie. Sounds like you guys are happy and busy as ever! so great to hear from you emily! take care!
Post a Comment