Christian and I have been cleaning our garage for the past 3 days and I cannot believe the amount of junk, scrap, rubbish, and garbage we've been storing in there for the past 2 1/2 years. We never fully unpacked everything when we moved in over 2 years ago. So today we were opening boxes upon boxes of stuff just to make sure there wasn't anything of value in them. Nope, not really anything worth keeping. Why have we been storing this stuff for soooo long is what I'd like to know. We took a van load yesterday and Christian is taking another van load right now. I think I had somewhere around 5 garbage sacks full of just fabric. Why?
Deseret Industries...it's on its way! We probably have enough in our garage to easily keep you afloat. And it feels SO good to get it gone. Maybe we can park 2 cars in our garage instead of just the van. We'll be taking advantage of the DI Pod at the stake center for the rest of the week.
Coin Master Free Spins Link Download
5 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment