Don't walk ahead of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
Saturday, April 30, 2011
The kids first Diamond Backs Game
Christian is always getting Diamond Back Tickets or movie tickets from work for being a good worker. He got 4 tickets to go to tonights game a few weeks ago and the plan was for he and I and the kids going but I cant be there with them tonight. I'm a little sad about it since this time around we could have all gone together. Usually he only gets 2 tickets and then we still can't go to the game because it's on a Sunday, or some other reason. Christian is there with the 3 older kids and texting me pictures of the kids on my blackberry. I'm uploading them to the laptap so I can post them on the blog. They are having so much fun. I'm sure Christian will get more tickets in the future so I can go with them next time. He's spoiling them with cotton candy and icecream in helmet bowls. I'm sure he won't forget the caramel apple because he loves to get those when he and I go. Dane is so into sports so I know he's got to be thrilled to be at the baseball game with daddy. Christian and my first date was to a Diamond Backs game so it's always fun to go back and remember that.
No comments:
Post a Comment