Friday, June 12, 2009

"Daners"



Dane celebrated his 2nd birthday - May 28th! I've been meaning to post pictures and tell a little about him. Better late then never??

Favorite Foods: Pancakes, Mashed Potatoes, Macaroni & Cheese, Pizza

Favorite Things To Do: Ride his tricycles, play outside, throw balls, suck his thumb and twiddle his blankets, take baths, run around nude after bathtime


Biggest Accomplishment this past year: Learning new words!
Yeah, No, Candy, Outside, Sit, Thank You, Shoes, Uh Oh, Daddy, Mamma, Mine, More, Drink
I can't think of more words at the moment.

Least Favorite Thing To Do: get his diaper changed

Pet Peeves: anyone leaving the house without him gets in trouble

Funny Things Dane Does:
-He'll pat/smack your arm, legs, cheeks, and anything else to get and hold your attention when he has something important to show or tell you.
-He loves to dance to music and he fist pumps to music which is hilarious to watch
-He'll run away from Melody whenever she tries to help put his shirt, shorts, or shoes on. This drives Melody crazy but he thinks its the best game ever.
-He gives the best hugs and kisses and gets so excited afterwards (because I always make a big deal about getting kisses from him)



I'll make another post about his birthday party at Jeepers. We invited family to join us at Jeepers and we were there for a really long time. 4 hours to be exact but the kids absolutely loved it! And I loved getting to hang out with brothers, sisters and both sets of grandparents.

No comments: