Monday, June 1, 2009

Still a Mystery

My recommendation is... don't schedule a late appointment on a Friday. Our technician didn't even try to find out the sex of the baby. She took measurements and we were out of there in twenty minutes. Christian thinks she was in more of a hurry to finish her work week then in giving us a thorough ultrasound. The baby was moving a lot and flipping over when she went to take measurements so I know it was hard for her. Good news is they're going to need better pictures of the head so I'm going to get to go back for another one. I've never had that happen before. Usually I'm in for 30-40 minutes and they give us lots of pictures to take home. That was not the case this time. Baby Hughes is still a mystery...stay tuned. And my mom-in-law thought it was really neat regardless. She said she was greatful the technician was pointing out different things because she had a hard time telling what things were.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Ahh. I would complain about that tech to your doctor. It's their job even if it's Friday afternoon. But hey, second ultrasound...awesome!

Unknown said...

noooooo! I must know now!